By joining our team you will be supporting Krosaki and helping to realize our ongoing growth with our valued customers. On-the-job learning will be a key part of your development at Krosaki, both at the Main office and at the major steel producers in Europe.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out technical activities in the engineering and sales of Krosaki group products.
- Supervise the installation of our products at our customer’s plants.
- Perform troubleshooting activities during our products’ installation process and trials.
- Conduct market search to explore our opportunities of expanding our business. Prepare related proposals to the employer.
- To be the contact person and act as a technical consultant to our customers in your area and take initiative to contact the head office to request information as necessary or for coordination purposes.